How to check your sound preferences for using the Poly Studio
Sometimes your Mac might get a bit confused with the Poly Studio and not pass the correct settings along to your computer from Google Meet. So, I wanted to pass along screenshots of the correct settings so that you can verify that that everything is set correctly if you are having problems.
Check your settings in Google Meet
- Click on the three dots in the bottom right hand corner of the screen in Google Meets and select "Settings".
Check your settings in Apple's System Preferences
- Click on the "Apple" icon in the very top left hand corner of your screen on your Mac. Then select "System Preferences..."
- Click on the "Sound" icon.
- Click on the "Output" button and verify that "Polycom Studio" is selected for the output device.
- Click on the "Input" button and verify that "Polycom Studio" is selected for the output device.
- You might also want to turn the "Input Volume" up some or all of the way if your viewers are having a hard time hearing you.
I hope that helps you find more success with your Poly Studio unit! Please let me know if I can do anything further to assist you.
Packers And Movers Delhi Hire only an experienced and reliable company which has the capability to do the work efficiently.Packers and Movers Delhi You can check their previous works to confirm the things more deeply. Best Packers and Movers Delhi Check the testimonials on the company’s website. Testimonials are great to understand the company’s ability to tackle the problematic situations.Packers and Movers Delhi Experience does not matter when you have good skills. But, when the thing is about your important personal items, you should not hand them to any unprofessional hands.ReplyDelete